There’s no substitute for quality. Especially when it comes to software development. Most companies understand the important role quality plays in the process, but they just aren’t sure where to start. They’re looking for a solution that can help them move beyond current issues, like slow and unpredictable technology delivery, finding too many bugs in production despite current testing and having legacy production environments not known to all development teams.
Quality is the focus of NIT Infotech software development lifecycle solution
NIT Infotech Enterprise Quality Assurance and Testing is all about the holistic approach, embodying a wide range of services that enable clients to envision, transform, operate and optimize their quality-assurance and testing organization. We empower you to get the highest value by customizing proven lifecycle approaches to your specific business needs, environment and culture. By reinforcing consistent execution, best practices and innovative and targeted approaches to testing, NIT Infotech delivers a predictable level of quality that increases overall operational efficiency and effectiveness.
By producing a unique combination of quality and cost-effectiveness, our Enterprise Quality Assurance and Testing solution brings together consistentadded value, strategy, process and governance to deliver an innovative solution that exceeds expectations.
- Quality assurance and test assessment and strategy definition
- Test advisory and consulting services
- Test center of excellence setup and management
- Test optimization
- Performance and automation engineering
- Ready-to-use innovative test solutions and frameworks
- Specialized testing services in emerging areas such as mobile, business intelligence and agile
Revolutionize your approach to quality
- Identify solutions to problems affecting testing and product development
- Align test maturity and industry best practices with your specific quality needs
- Select best methods across the lifecycle in support of quality and cost controls
- Improve productivity and effort savings up to 10 percent year on year
- Reduce total cost of operations up to 20 percent
- Attain effort saving of 20 percent through creation of modularized reusable test assets
- Reduce time to market by 25–35 percent through lifecycle acceleration